What made me happy 21
What did we do this week?. Despite the rain we have been very productive and enterprising. We did lots of crafts, went to the Museon, made cupcakes and went to Amsterdam for the day.
A nice overview of the things that made me happy.
What made me happy
- We made delicious sweet cupcakes. The little man thought it should be whipped cream. Well, then I'm not the hardest.
- I made some nice scenes for the dining table. It's been standing for a week now and all the chocolate coins are still just sitting there. How clever is that.
- We did a lot of crafts this week. Our toddler's crafting phase knows no bounds and goes on and on. Last week you could read how we made some cool rockets.
- Little man really wanted to do some experiments again. Secretly I like this very much so I went to work. We made another cola fountain. We have done this one before and it was a success this time too.
- I made a Sinterklaas game for the little man. We used marshmallows as pawns. If you come on a golden round you have to sing a song. Whoever gets to the finish line first gets to eat their candy.
- I shopped a super cute set for the little girl from Tumble ’n Dry.
- I spent an afternoon at the Museon with the little man. They have another very nice exhibition about baby animals. The volcanoes were cool too.
- Daisy was looking lovely and charming. A real lady.
- Yesterday we went to Amsterdam. We started in Nemo, a super fun science and technology museum. One big exploration for kids and you get to touch everything. Then we took another look at Flavourites Live. Enjoy!
- The sun is showing itself more and more and that makes me feel better! Lovely!
What made you happy this week? Feel free to share, I'm curious!
♥ ♥ ♥ Fulltime Mama uses affiliate links. This means that if you click on one of the links, we might get a small commission on it. It costs you nothing extra, but it does give us something.
With this revenue we can maintain this website. Also, sometimes we get paid for an article or we get a product in exchange for a blog post. So our opinion remains unchanged and honest. For more information you can read the disclaimer. ♥ ♥ ♥